FIX Review/Approval Processes
FIX has three specific processes as documented in the below documents. Please note you must be logged onto the site to view these documents:
Recommended Practices/Guidelines Process 417.21 KB 1664 downloads February 17, 2017
Recommended practices are produced to address specific implementation topics at the semantics or application level. These are produced by various committees or working groups, and reviewed by the Global Technical Committee and the FIX Trading Community members prior to official publication.
Gap Analysis specification Proposal Process 67.94 KB 468 downloads February 17, 2017
Gap Analysis specification Proposal Process
Technical Standard Proposal Process 363.52 KB 832 downloads February 17, 2017
Technical Standard Proposal Process
Please see the templates as referenced above within the process documents:
Recommended Practices/Guidelines Template 245.00 KB 650 downloads January 10, 2018
Recommended Practices/Guidelines Template
Gap Analysis Template 129.13 KB 323 downloads February 17, 2017
- [Update April 11, 2019] - Minor revisions in instructions and formatting.
- [Update September 14, 2016] - Minor revisions in instructions and formatting.
- [Update May 23. 2016] - updated with the new "FIX Trading Community" logo and revised copyright information plus minor typographical error corrections.
- [Update Feb. 5, 2013] - template and readme file has been updated.
- [Update Oct. 31, 2011] - minor update to template with clearer instructions.
- [Update Jan. 21, 2011] - template layout has been updated and footer updated with proper copyright dates. Added a table to carry proposed abbreviations and better organization for identifying descriptive text that can be stored in the Repository. Readme file also updated with additional instructions.